Tired of breaking and losing your readers?
Want glasses that stay put and let you read - even while reclining on fluffy pillows?
Magz originally developed their unique Snap It™ magnetic earpieces and flex fit frames for athletes to keep glasses in place during aggressive activity.
As you take a look at the pictures you’ll see how the high-end Calabria frames are both stylish and fun, and still feature the unique Magz magnetic Click It™ earpieces (making your Magz kind of like super-readers in disguise).
The Calabria frames flex and bend with spring-loaded temples that fit any size and shape. So your Magz will always stay comfortably in place no matter what you’re doing.
And, unlike magnetic readers with the classic rigid neck-loop, Magz gently hug your head so you can wear hoodies, collared shirts, or even recline against airline chairs - all without your readers pushing up, or away from your face and distorting your view.
So no more broken frames, no more lost glasses, and no need for multiple readers in each room…
Slip on a pair of Magz and see what you’ve been missing with these easy readers that stay put (and look great doing it).
- No More Lost Readers: Magz customers report how happy they are to stop losing their readers; the unique locking earpieces let your Magz cheaters hang comfortably around your neck when not in use, and then slide into perfect reading position, so no more broken frames and no need for multiple glasses in each room
- Flexible No-Push Design: Unlike classic rigid neck-loop designs, Magz uses flexible frames that let you wear hoodies, collared shirts, and even long hair without pushing on your glasses and distorting your view; In fact, happy customers rave about being able to recline and read (without glasses pushing away from their face), so now you can read on plans, in cars, and in bed with fluffy pillows - without discomfort and without breaking hard plastic neck-loops
- Calabria Style Comfort Frames: Magz patent-pending temples were designed to stay firmly in place while playing sports (making your Magz kind of like ‘super-readers’ in disguise); The unique spring-loaded temples hug and expand naturally - without headache-causing tension - in fact, most customers forget they're on, making Magz perfect those who want comfy reading glasses that look great, and stay put
Clear View Reader Lenses: Beyond the convenience of Magz Snap-It system, these Magnification readers also have crystal clear lenses that deliver a bright magnified image to your eyes
- Frame Width 5.45" Lens Height 1.55"
- Dimensions (MM): 51-20-205
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Love the convenience of always having immediate access to my reading glasses. They are so comfortable to wear, sometimes I forget they are around my neck. Would like to see other styles/colors offered in the future.
I have loved the Clic style, with the exception of not being able to wear them with a helmet or read in bed propped on pillows. All issues solved with this Magz design. It's fantastic. I hope you will
I have been wearing Clics for just over five years now. I have multiple pairs to wear for style and color. I lost one pair when we moved homes and finally broke one of my oldest pairs while working on a ladder, so aside from operator error my Clics have been awesome, durable, long lasting and I love them. Even when my kids make fun of me being the guy in the insurance commercial! Professionally, however, I lay up carbon fiber for aviation parts, which is a task requiring very tight vision and is mission critical. Being able to maneuver the Magz with one hand has been amazing and really made life working between long sight without glasses and close up with safety shields far more efficient and pleasant. Like the others I look forward to more style options as I prefer the euros or round frames but I have been thrilled to have my Magz with the ability to read in the lounge with my head against the back rest of the chair and to be able to place and remove them one handed while working with my other hand. They truly are a revelation. I still love my Clics but Magz are my new professional partner! keep up the great work and quality.
Thank you for improvements on an already fantastic product.
Long time wearer of Clic readers, but will be buying the Magz from now on. Love the magnets in the back instead of the front, and the way they gently hug my head. I can read with these in bed, and they work great and stay put, whether it's the tip of my nose or all the way up. I'm impressed!
Love the idea and being able to read with my head on a pillow is great. Now make them as a half frame PLEASE
Many compliments on the frame and they are very efficient to use for frequent transit s between computer, paperwork and distance needed at work
I like how easy it was to order the glasses online how fast they processed and shipped my order 3 days I had my glasses and they are awesome and always with you with very little chance of losing or breaking the glasses
Very light weight and comfortable. After 5 days one of the magnets "disappeared". The seller responded very quickly to my inquiry and is sending a replacement pair of glasses.