Tired of breaking and losing your readers?
Want glasses that stay put and let you read - even while reclining on fluffy pillows?
Magz originally developed their unique Snap It™ magnetic earpieces and flex fit frames for athletes to keep glasses in place during aggressive activity.
As you take a look at the pictures you’ll see how the high-end Calabria frames are both stylish and fun, and still feature the unique Magz magnetic Click It™ earpieces (making your Magz kind of like super-readers in disguise).
The Calabria frames flex and bend with spring-loaded temples that fit any size and shape. So your Magz will always stay comfortably in place no matter what you’re doing.
And, unlike magnetic readers with the classic rigid neck-loop, Magz gently hug your head so you can wear hoodies, collared shirts, or even recline against airline chairs - all without your readers pushing up, or away from your face and distorting your view.
So no more broken frames, no more lost glasses, and no need for multiple readers in each room…
Slip on a pair of Magz and see what you’ve been missing with these easy readers that stay put (and look great doing it).
- No More Lost Readers: Magz customers report how happy they are to stop losing their readers; the unique locking earpieces let your Magz cheaters hang comfortably around your neck when not in use, and then slide into perfect reading position, so no more broken frames and no need for multiple glasses in each room
- Flexible No-Push Design: Unlike classic rigid neck-loop designs, Magz uses flexible frames that let you wear hoodies, collared shirts, and even long hair without pushing on your glasses and distorting your view; In fact, happy customers rave about being able to recline and read (without glasses pushing away from their face), so now you can read on plans, in cars, and in bed with fluffy pillows - without discomfort and without breaking hard plastic neck-loops
- Calabria Style Comfort Frames: Magz patent-pending temples were designed to stay firmly in place while playing sports (making your Magz kind of like ‘super-readers’ in disguise); The unique spring-loaded temples hug and expand naturally - without headache-causing tension - in fact, most customers forget they're on, making Magz perfect those who want comfy reading glasses that look great, and stay put
Clear View Reader Lenses: Beyond the convenience of Magz Snap-It system, these Magnification readers also have crystal clear lenses that deliver a bright magnified image to your eyes
- Frame Width 5.6" Lens Height 1.85"
- Dimensions (MM): 49-21-205
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I like them a lot. The only negative is that they get the oil from my neck and I have to clean the lenses a lot .
I think i will like these once I gret used to them. Not so sure about the other pair.
Love these glasses. very light weight and don't slip down your nose at all. I can bend over and they don't slip. I got RX glasses with grey shade for sunglasses for distance with Crizal Easy lenses. They block the glare great, and make things very clear. I highly recommend the Crizal lenses. If you like a bigger lense, the Chelsea design is great. My non shaded i go in Astoria, and I like them , also, bt I prefer the bigger lense area of the Chelsea.
Love the glasses, great price, great quality, love the back magnetic design, light weight and fold up. Easy to put on and off. Also, can read with head back on a pillow no problem!
Great glasses! Lightweight, easy on and easy off. Great price. I have received many compliments! I would buy again
These glasses are terrific. They are very light, and I almost forgot I had them on. I bend over to trim my dogs feet, and they never moved. I have used regular clics for yrs, I think only Magz will be here now. Just wished they had more variety of colors, like clear or clear colors like Clic.
The glasses arrived within a week. They are very comfortable and easy to use.
I don't like that when wearing around the neck it is so tight. I own a dozen other Clic glasses and had his hope for these. Quality is good, but they don't work for me.
Love the new MAGZ glasses. They are very light weight and comfortable to wear for hours. My one complaint is the rare earth magnets come out of their holders. Unless CLICS will be providing replacement for lost magnets this could be a big problem. A dab of super glue corrected this issue (so far).