Digital screens emit a specific type of blue and violet light. Overexposure to this high-energy, short-wavelength light can negatively impact eye health and cause digital eye strain.If you are using your phone constantly especially if you use it primarily for texting, e-mailing and web browsing. A convenient way to reduce your blue light exposure is to use a blue light filter. Want to take them off? No problem. Just pull the magnets apart and the glasses will hang comfortably around your neck. That way you know exactly where they are when you need them again.
- Reduces: eye strain, dryness, discomfort, sleep disorders, headaches, blurred vision, neck/shoulder pain
- Lens Coatings: Blue Light Filter & Anti-Reflective
- New 2017 Style! Brooklyn Oval Design
- Adjustable Temple Length
- Custom lenses are not refundable
- U.S. Sales Only
- Click here for sizing details